Comparison of the ideas of pro-vaccination scientists Pfizer's former Chief Science Officer Dr. Michael Yeadon and vaccine researcher Dr Vanden Bossche
Geert Vanden Bossche, PhD, DVM, is a vaccine research expert. He has a long list of companies and organizations he’s worked with on vaccine discovery and preclinical research, including GSK, Novartis, Solvay Biologicals, and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Dr Vanden Bossche also coordinated the Ebola vaccine program at GAVI (Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization). He is board-certified in Virology and Microbiology, the author of over 30 publications, and inventor of a patent application for universal vaccines.
A copy of Bossche's letter to the World Health Organization http://www.kathydopp.info/COVIDinfo/Vaccines/BosschePublicHealthEmergency or https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/
Dr Michael Yeadon, Scientific Board member of Panda, Expert in Allergy & Respiratory (A&R) Therapeutic/PhD in Biochemistry and Toxicology, is a Former Chief Scientific Officer at Pfizer A&R unit/CEO and Founder of Ziarco, 25 years experience in Drug Discovery/40 Full Papers/63 Abstracts/two Books/six Patents and Marc Girardot, Member of Panda, Senior Advisor in Biotech & Automotive/INSEAD MBA, Advisor to an anti-Cancer therapeutic vaccine company/Ex-Global Lead of Cisco’s IBSG Automotive, 30 years of experience in Industry, High Tech and Biotech/two Patents.
Dr. med. Wolfgang Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon's letter to the European Medicines Agency, the Committee for human medicinal products (CHMP), and the COVID-19 EMA pandemic Task Force (COVID-ETF)
My comparison of Dr. Yeadon and Dr. Bossche's Covid Vaccine Positions
1. Yeadon is *not* proposing worldwide vaccinations with a new as-yet unavailable technology targeting NK white blood cells as Bossche is proposing; thus, Yeadon has no financial motive to take positions to promote sales of a new vaccine technology idea;
2. Yeadon analysed, in detail, the mutations of the Sars-cov-2 virus and found its mutations to be not significant enough to be likely to cause the immunity evasion problems Bossche envisions;
3. Yeadon is warning the same people who are most susceptible to serious Covid cases, the old or those with weak immune systems, to *not* be Covid vaccinated due to likely serious adverse events and deaths it could cause, in agreement with Bossche;
4. Yeadon points out that natural immunity from infection with the Sars-cov-2 virus confers the broadest immunity protection against later infection with new Sars-cov-2 variants; followed by somewhat less broad protection from the Russian and Chinese vaccines, followed by the least broad protection against new viral variants conferred by new mRNA vaccines. However, Yeadon believes all of those immunization methods will protect adequately against new variants. Bossche disagrees with Yeadon on this point and believes all the current Covid vaccines will instead cause the Sars-cov-2 virus to mutate sufficiently to overcome the Covid vaccinations;
5. Yeadon believes that most other non-immunocompromised persons should *not* be vaccinated either because:
(a) most people already have innate immunity "The Tübingen University Hospital near Stuttgart, Germany found as much as 81% of its samples were carrying pre-existing specific T cells..."
(b) the young and healthy have less risk from Sars-cov-2 infection than from vaccination, or
(c) anyone who was already infected has developed innate immunity;
Bossche claims "the innate immune system (which, unfortunately, has no memory!)..."!
6. Yeadon has tried to delay the roll-out of experimental vaccines and has warned that some Covid vaccines are likely to attack female placenta cells and could cause infertility of unknown duration in women of child-bearing years;
7. Yeadon believes the current experimental Covid vaccines were not adequately tested before being allowed under emergency authorizations and Bossche agrees;
8. Yeadon recommends "mitigation treatments and immune boosting strategies should instead be contemplated", realizing that there are effective, safe treatments and preventatives against Covid symptoms (as I've posted links to here http://www.kathydopp.info/COVIDinfo/COVIDTreatments );
9. Yeadon points out the fallacies of border closures (and lockdowns) being "a futile endeavour with no scientific basis";
10. Bossche and Yeadon agree that, "Vaccines rely entirely on a functional immune system. However, those suffering from severe forms of COVID-19 have predominantly been shown to be either very old and/or very sick with a weakened immune system." so that the current vaccines are likely to cause antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) that can cause killing cytokine storms in people with weak immune systems; and
11. Yeadon does not seem as concerned about asymptomatic spread from Covid-vaccinated persons. http://www.kathydopp.info/COVIDinfo/COVIDSpread
In summary, scientists Geert Bossche and Michael Yeadon disagree as to:
(1) the abilities of the innate human immune system;
(2) the likelihood of asymptomatic spread;
(3) the likelihood of future mutations of the SARS-COV-2 virus to mutate enough to defeat immune systems and cause harms to the unvaccinated; and
Both scientists agree that there is an urgent need to stop the current en-masse rollouts of Covid vaccinations.
Kathy Dopp, MS mathematics