18 April 2022. Global Data Shows COVID Deaths Are Lowest in Low-Vaccinated Countries, Higher in Highest, No Global Excess Deaths
2 March 2022. Covid-19 and All-Cause Mortality Data by Age Group Reveals Risk of Covid Vaccine-Induced Fatality is Equal to or Greater than the Risk of Covid Death for all Age Groups Under 80 Years Old as of 6 February 2022. As of 6 February 2022, based on publicly available official UK and US data, all age groups under 50 years old are at greater risk of fatality after receiving a Covid-19 inoculation than an unvaccinated person is at risk of a Covid-19 death. All age groups under 80 years old have virtually no benefit from receiving a Covid-19 inoculation, and the younger ages incur significant risk.
February 8, 2022 Official UK Government Data now suggests Fully Vaccinated Brits may already be suffering Covid-19 Vaccine-induced Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome. By The Exposé
9 February 2022. Official UK and US empirical data show COVID-inoculation-fatality rates are higher than COVID-19 fatality rates for most age groups. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CsWetMI62nHpFKEQNnXx7ZBckWZkzSPm/view
The results are that persons within one month of receiving a COVID inoculation, labeled as a “vaccine”:
- Under age 18, vaccination increases COVID deaths, and those under 18 are 41 times more likely to die from the inoculation than to die from COVID;
- age 18 to 29, are 14 times more likely to die from COVID inoculation than to prevent one COVID death, and 10 times more likely to die from the inoculation than from COVID;
- age 30 to 39, are 14 times more likely to die from COVID inoculation than to prevent one COVID death, and 8 times more likely to die from the inoculation than to die from COVID;
- age 40 to 49, are 8 times more likely to die from the COVID inoculation than likely to prevent one COVID death in this age group, and 6 times more likely to die from the inoculation than to die from COVID;
- age 50 to 59, are twice (2) times more likely to die from the COVID inoculation than to prevent one COVID death and are slightly more likely to die from the inoculation as to die from COVID;
- age 60 to 79, are virtually equally likely to die from the COVID inoculation as to die from COVID; and
- age 80+, are 0.2% less likely to die from the COVID inoculation than to die from COVID within one month of the inoculation.
January 31, 2022. Pfizer trials: All injected mothers lost their unborn babies. by Dr Mark Trozzi. The FDA took only 108 days to approve Pfizer’s injection, but wanted 55 years to produce the documents! Thankfully Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency filed a lawsuit after the FDA denied their request to expedite the release of the records, and the records are being released, albeit still too slowly. ... Among the first reports handed over by Pfizer was a ‘Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports’ describing events reported to Pfizer up until February 2021. You can download this entire report here.
January 29, 2022 England: Official Data shows Children are up to 52 times more likely to die following Covid-19 Vaccination than Unvaccinated Children & the ONS is trying to hide it The Office for National Statistics has revealed without realising it that children are up to 52 times more likely to die following Covid-19 vaccination than children who have not had the Covid-19 vaccine.
24 Jan 2022. 95% Deceptive: COVID Vaccine Efficacy & Medical Betrayal. How statistical sleights of hand betrayed the heart and soul of medicine. Dr. Benjamin Kaplan-Singer, MD
Relative vs Absolute Risk Reduction CanadianCovidCareAlliance Published October 27, 2021
The Pfizer Inoculations For COVID-19 – More Harm Than Good – VIDEO by The Canadian Covid Care Alliance. Watch this video of the Pfizer 6 month data which shows that Pfizer’s COVID-19 inoculations cause more illness than they prevent. Plus, an overview of the Pfizer trial flaws in both design and execution.
November 19, 2021. THE COSTS OF INOCULATING CHILDREN AGAINST COVID-19 FAR OUTWEIGH THE BENEFITS By Ronald Kostoff published in Trialsite News
Probability and Risk. 14 November 2021 Is vaccine efficacy a statistical illusion? By Norman Fenton
More people died in the key clinical trial for Pfizer's Covid vaccine than the company publicly reported November 16, 2021. Pfizer told the world 15 people who received the vaccine in its trial had died as of mid-March. Turns out the real number then was 20, compared to only 17 deaths in people who hadn't been vaccinated. From Dose 1 through the March 13, 2021 data cutoff date, there were a total of 38 deaths, 21 in the COMIRNATY [vaccine] group and 17 in the placebo group. ...Pfizer said publicly in July it had found 15 deaths among vaccine recipients by mid-March. But it told the FDA there were 21 - at the same data cutoff end date, March 13. 20. Not 15. The placebo figure in the trial was also wrong. Pfizer had 17 deaths among placebo recipients, not 14. Nine extra deaths overall, six among vaccine recipients. Could the discrepancy result from some odd data lag? Maybe, but the FDA briefing book also contains the number of Covid cases that Pfizer found in vaccine recipients in the trial. Those figures are EXACTLY the same as those Pfizer posted publicly in July. Yet the death counts were different. SOURCE: https://www.fda.gov/media/151733/download [KD Note: That makes the vaccine relative risk reduction of death = 1 - 21/17 or -23.5%. I.e., Pfizer's own trials showed its COVID vaccine increases the risk of death]
Relative vs Absolute Risk Reduction CanadianCovidCareAlliance October 27, 2021. Pfizer reported that its vaccine shows a 95% efficacy. That sounds like it protects you 95% of the time. But that's not what that number actually means. That is the relative risk reduction which does NOT tell you what your overall risk is reduced by vaccination. For that number, we need to look at absolute risk reduction. This video explains the difference and why it's important to understand.
UK: Thousands more people than usual are dying ... but it’s not from Covid. Sept. 24, 2021.
Here is how the CDC/FDA misleads people by using relative risk calcs. See the last two cols, which take prevalence of viral infections leading to hospitalizations into account by using ABSOLUTE risk reduction. Notice: the ABSOLUTE risk reduction of a COVID hospitalization from vaccination is 1/10th of 1% by July, which is 600 times LESS than the 60% increase in risk of elevated D-dimer levels indicating micro or macro blood clotting caused by the COVID shots. I.e. you INCREASE your absolute risk by 60% of just blood clotting that can cause permanent scaring and injuries to your blood capillary system that decrease your physical abilities and may cause permanent damages to your heart, lungs, and brain from taking the vaccine.
How to calculate ABSOLUTE benefit of COVID vaccines versus RELATIVE benefit, taking into account the prevalence or likelihood of infection in the human trial group.
‘Mathematically Impossible’ for Vaccines to Eliminate COVID. August 20, 2021. Dr. Joseph Mercola. Click on link to see great graphs.
- In the U.K., symptomatic COVID-19 cases among “vaccinated” individuals have risen 40% in one week, reaching an average rate of 15,537 new infections a day being detected. Meanwhile, symptomatic COVID-19 cases among the unvaccinated has declined by 22% and is now at a current daily average of 17,588.
- This suggests the wave among unvaccinated has peaked and that natural herd immunity has set in, while “vaccinated” individuals are actually becoming more prone to infection.
- It is mathematically impossible for COVID shots to eliminate SARS-CoV-2 infection. The four available COVID shots in the U.S. provide an absolute risk reduction between just 0.7% and 1.3%. Meanwhile, the noninstitutionalized infection fatality ratio across age groups is a mere 0.26%. Since the absolute risk that needs to be overcome is lower than the absolute risk reduction these injections can provide, mass vaccination simply cannot have a favorable impact.
The six month Pfizer study data. Chris Martenson video comments on recently released Pfizer report on 6 month study of their vaccine's performance, which, per CM's conclusion, leaves open these important (and mainly foreseeable to Pfizer) questions:
- What is the impact of obesity? Why was it left out of the comorbidity parameters being tracked?
- Why were comorbidities [in the study participants] so much less than in the general population?
- Why were the age groups broken down into "under 65" & "over 65"? This [in contrast with age tranches of ideally 10 years and at most 20 years] is unhelpful to those seeking to understand the age adjusted risks.
- Why weren’t hospitalised reported [rather than only the undefined and subjective category of "severe" adverse events]?
- Why weren’t those with a prior Covid infection [who are likely to have acquired natural immunity, and are a huge percentage of the population now being pressured to accept vaccination] tracked separately ?
- What was the impact on long Covid?
- Did people with the vaccine have any experiences of AE's [Adverse Events] or long Covid?
- Why wasn’t AE data presented based on type of AE & the eventual outcome / resolution of serious cases?
- Why weren’t all study participants tested for Covid infection? [instead, only those with symptoms were tested]
CM also shows much more granular data from Europe (which indicates females are about 3 times more likely to report adverse events).
Original Pfizer, Moderna, and Jannson did not include any Absolute Risk Reductions, Number Needed to Vaccinate or Expected #Vaccine Side Effects to Avoid one (1) Severe COVID case, in the analysis of their trials. Below, these risks s
how that the risks of vaccine adverse events and serious adverse events -- calculable from all COVID vaccine trial data -- are greater than absolute the risk reduction of getting a serious COVID case after being fully vaccinated with any of the Pfizer, Moderna, or Jannsen vaccines. The first table below shows how the absolute risk reduction calculations are done using Pfizer's data. The numbers were obtained from this report by over 200 European medical practitioners, scientists, and lawyers.
Said differently, judging from Pfizer's trial data, to avoid one (1) severe Covid case, 2,717 people must be vaccinated, of which 424 are expected to suffer vaccine side effects, and 13 are expected to suffer severe vaccine adverse events. The actual costs in vaccine side effects and severe adverse events is higher due to a different population composition being vaccinated than were selected for the trial.
See more detailed calculations in the table below and in table #3 from https://www.pause2think.org/EN/solutionsapp.html
"Those under 18 have a 2/100,000 risk of dying of Covid-19. 3/100,000 for chicken pox. Influenza carries 6/100,000 risk and it isn't required."
This chart's analysis (to right) is from 200+ doctors and scientists:
https://www.pause2think.org/site/EN/solutionsapp.html Note: a comma is used as a decimal point in this chart comparing risks of COVID infections with risks of COVID vaccines.
Data and analysis: Investigative report - The Lies Exposed by the Numbers - "I documented the worst of the lies, half-truths, and misdirection used by our public health officials to manipulate public perceptions throughout the pandemic. The public messaging surrounding the COVID vaccination campaign has been just as crooked. So, I thought I would do what the government has refused to do: calculate your Vegas odds of death from the virus so you can weigh those odds against the risks of getting the jab."