This is not medical advice. Every situation is unique, and every person must check with his or her own physician, especially if you are taking any other medication.
New global reporting system launched to document COVID jab injuries. The ‘CDC has not been timely in recording data and reporting to the public’ said the Truth for Health Foundation, in announcing its new, global vaccine reporting system. The Citizens Vaccine Injury Reporting System (CVIRS)™ will be introduced by the Truth for Health Foundation at a livestreamed press conference on April 13 2022, at midday EST. Click here to watch.
Vaccine Injury Treatment Guide. Your roadmap to Recovery. By Elizabeth Lee Vliet, MD and Nicole Landers, RN, BSN, CCM. with Medical Consultant Lt. Col. (Ret.) Peter Constantine Chambers, D.O.
June 6, 2022. video: Post Vaccine Syndrome Protocol With Dr. Pierre Kory + Dr. Paul Marik a post-vaccine treatment called I-RECOVER,1 can be downloaded from covid19criticalcare.com in several different languages.
Knowledgeable medical doctors may be found at earlycovidcare.org (Early Covid Care Experts) or at https://covid19criticalcare.com/network-support/the-flccc-alliance/
Suggestions for Reducing Risks of COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries if you are Required to Take It (Must prepare prior to the shot).
List of spontaneous reports of adverse events received by UK government's Yellow Card system between 9/12/20 and 20/04/22 for mRNA Pfizer/BioNTech https://assets.publishing.serv
ice.gov.uk/government/uploads/ system/uploads/attachment_ data/file/1072043/COVID-19_ mRNA_Pfizer-_BioNTech_vaccine_ analysis_print.pdf A copy is also posted here you may read online: https://drive.google.com/file/ d/1m7plfeEtV6RZ4d_ YSmewcFH4uhLlKqKD/view
- Endocrinology Master List of Peer Reviewed Studies
- Rheumatology Master List of Peer Reviewed Studies (immunology)
- Viral Reactivation Master List of Peer Reviewed Studies
- Renal Master List of Peer Reviewed Studies
- Hematology/Oncology Master List of Peer Reviewed Studies
- Dermatology Master List of Peer Reviewed Studies
- Cardiac Master List of Peer Reviewed Studies
- Neurological Master List of Peer Reviewed Studies
- Opthalmology Master List of Peer Reviewed Studies
- Gastro Master List of Peer Reviewed Studies
- Miscellaneous Master List of Peer Reviewed
Apr 30, 2022. Long Covid Coalition International Conference - Collaboration to find solutions International experts discuss the latest research findings in long Covid and pointing to understanding pathogenesis of symptoms. ... scientists and doctors from across the world explore these topics. Moderator - Dr Philip McMillan.
- First Speaker - Dr Carlo Brogna (Italy) on Toxic peptides, Bacteriophages and viral persistence [in the gut] in long Covid. Panellists - Stephanie Seneff PhD (Hawaii, USA) & Joachim Gerlach (Germany).
- Second Speaker - Michael Van Elzakker (USA) on Neuroinflammation and Cytokines in Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS): A Critical Review of Research Methods. Panellists - Dr Shankara Chetty (South Africa) & Dr Mannan Baig (Pakistan).
- Third Speaker - Dr Leo Galland (USA) on Treatment of PASC/ Long Covid. Panellists - Valentina Viduto PhD (UK) & Dr Philip McMillan (UK).
Doctors & Scientists Episode 16: Gut Health And Bacteria 101 With Natasha Trenev, "The Mother Of Probiotics" One of her flagship products is bifidobacterium and they may have solved the issue of getting it past the stomach acids.
July 2020. Vitamin D – Gene Expression
4-Oct-2018. Vitamin K2 – Decalcification of Vessels
10 Feb, 2022. [Medical treatment for Longhaul Covid or Covid-vaccine spike protein injury] Targeting the Monocytic-Endothelial-Platelet Axis with Maraviroc and Pravastatin as a Therapeutic Option to Treat Long COVID/ Post-Acute Sequelae of COVID (PASC) Bruce Patterson, Ram Yogendra, Jose, Rodrigo, Eric Osgood, John Bream, Purvi Parikh, Mark Kreimer, Gary Kaplan, Michael Zgoda. Here is video discussing this protocol
Long COVID Discussion with Dr. Bruce Patterson and Dr. Mobeen
December 22, 2021 World Council for Health Reveals Spike Protein Detox See https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/resources/spike-protein-detox-guide/
December 13th, 2021. Describes his protocols. Dr. Shankara Chetty has successfully treated thousands of COVID patients in S.Africa. and also treats LongHaulers and vaccine injured patients.
Dr. Alina Lessenich: Vaccines detoxification protocol (English) October 21, 2021.
Professor Resia Pretorius & colleagues from Stellenbosch University South Africa have discovered that insoluble microclots persist in the blood of patients with Long Covid. She's currently in Mülheim, Germany collaborating with Dr Beate Jaeger who is pioneering HELP Apharesis for Long Covid. Short term effect is good, medium & longer term data will be required for HELP Apharesis to be available on the NHS in the UK. Persistent clotting protein pathology in Long COVID/Post-Acute Sequelae of COVID-19 (PASC) is accompanied by increased levels of antiplasmin (nih.gov) and https://longcovidfdn.com/h-e-l-p-apheresis/
OTC Medicines & Nutraceuticals to Prevent/Reduce COVID Post-Vaccination Side Effects From the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons site: These recommendations are based on the clinical experience of COVID-expert doctors surveyed. The recommendations are designed to address two concerns:
1. Prevention [to take beginning Prior to vaccination] or reduction of side effects and adverse events that may in some cases be severe. The schedule for each nutraceutical or medicine is designed to cover the time when various of the side effects have been reported.
2. “Breakthrough” COVID infection is being reported during the approximately two weeks before immunity from the vaccine starts.
Dr. Russell Blaylock's exclusive protocol to help prevent COVID vaccine side-effects and combat the effects of these experimental vaccines on your body.
A practical approach to keeping healthy after your Covid-19 jab. October 9, 2021
- Zinc 50 mg daily to support the immune system.
- Vitamin D (5000 international units daily) balances the immune response.
- Vitamin C (500mg twice daily) to support the immune system.
- Omega-3 Fatty (4 grams daily) to support the immune system.
- Quercetin (500mg twice daily), a natural anti-inflammatory and immune modulator, reduces overactive immune reactions.
- Aspirin (325 mg daily) to reduce the risk of clotting.
- Antihistamines to reduce overactive immune reactions and mast cell activation. Loratidine and cetirizine are H2 antihistamines that are available over the counter.
- N-acetylcysteine (NAC) (600mg twice daily) helps reduce inflammation through production of glutathione that gets depleted in chronic inflammatory illnesses.
- Melatonin (2mg to 10mg) at bedtime to help restore the circadian rhythm and sleep cycle. 10.
- Fluvoxamine (as per your doctor's prescription).
- Colchicine (as per your doctor's prescription).
- Steroids (as per your doctor's prescription).
- Ivermectin, (as per your doctor's prescription) for its anti-inflammatory and immune-modulatory properties. It also blocks the spike protein and prevents blood cells clumping together. Treatment may need to continue until resolution of symptoms.
- Mast cell stabilizers Mast cell stabilizers (as per your doctor's prescription).
- Low histamine diet A low histamine diet may help to dampen the immune system's response to the foreign substances. Many people with pCoIS symptoms similar to Long Covid will respond to treatment within 2 weeks.
It may be necessary to consult with specialist doctors for specific complications. For example, you may need to see a cardiologist to manage inflammatory heart conditions such as myocarditis and pericarditis or a neurologist to manage neurological conditions.
Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart) have occurred in some people who have received the vaccine. In most of these people, symptoms began within a few days following receipt of the second dose of the vaccine. ... Individuals should seek medical attention right away if they have any of the following symptoms after receiving the vaccine:
- chest pain
- shortness of breath
- feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart
Newly Named VITT Disease Caused by COVID Vaccines
How mRNA Vaccine Affects Cells: Dr. Charles Hoffe Aug 21, 2021. Note: The COVID vaccines, as measured by post-vaccine D-dimer tests, are causing micro blood-clotting in about 60% of vaccinated recipients, which may cause serious cases of Vaccine-induced Thrombosis and Thrombocytopenia [a new disease named for the COVID vaccines]. Such VITT cases appear to persist long after the shots. In Vaccine-induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (ITT) the antibodies that cause low platelets persist and the condition is therefore potentially long-lasting with a more chronic course than ITT. See Anti-PF4 levels of patients with VITT do not reduce 4 months following AZD1222 vaccination. Phillip LR Nicolson, Samantha J Montague, Christopher W Smith, Clare S Lodwick, Charlotte Stoneley, Matthew Roberts, Steve P Watson, Gillian C Lowe, William A Lester. https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.08.17.21262138. The Lancet published a long, detailed study reporting that verified VITT associated with experimental COVD vaccines ... It found vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT) has seven times worse rate of deaths than in non-vaccine induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia. See medical practitioners' warnings or post-vaccine adverse effects for other conditions the COVID vaccines are reported to cause.
References for Vaccine-induced immune thrombosis and thrombocytopenia
- Vaccine-induced Immune Thrombosis and Thrombocytopenia (VITT).
NG200 COVID-19 rapid guidelines: vaccine-induced immune thrombocytopenia and thrombosis (VITT). This is a living guideline which means that it will be updated in real-time to take account of changes in clinical practice and emerging evidence.
- Guidance produced by the Expert Haematology Panel (EHP) focussed on Vaccine induced Thrombosis and Thrombocytopenia (VITT) 28 May 2021
- Vaccine-induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia (VITT) and COVID-19 Vaccines: What Cardiovascular Clinicians Need to Know. Jun 08, 2021 Cardiology Magazine
- UK: Guidance Produced from the Expert Haematology Panel (EHP) focused on Covid-19 Vaccine induced Thrombosis and Thrombocytopenia (VITT)
- Guidelines: first few are immunoglobulin, anticoagulants(non heparin), steroids(no data-seems reasonable) https://b-s-h.org.uk/media/19718/guidance-v20-20210528-002.pdf
- NEJM: Thrombosis and Thrombocytopenia after ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 Vaccination (9 April 2021)
- WHO: Guidance for clinical case management of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome(TTS) following vaccination to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19) (who.int)
PRIONS Diseases Caused by Spike Protein COVID Vaccines
Patients with long Covid were reporting relief with Phyto Cannabinoids. They are known to dissolve amyloid. https://www.salk.edu/news-
release/cannabinoids-remove- plaque-forming-alzheimers- proteins-from-brain-cells/ One of the key targets for CBD is calcium regulation in the mitochondria. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/ pmc/articles/PMC6666323/
Potential Treatments for the Prions Disease Caused by the COVID mRNA/DNA Vaccine... Quercetin, Serratiopetidase and Lumbrokinase, methylene blue (MB), factor-C (rhVEGF-C) protein, Artemisinin B from Artemisia annua Linn, Lactoferrin (LF), pomegranate seed oil (PSO), dietary supplementation with N-acetylcysteine (NAC), α-lipoic acid and α-tocopherol, Suramin, vitamin D2, quinine, hydroxychloroquine (or Quinine), NAD+, three lichen species (Parmelia sulcata, Cladonia rangiferina and Lobaria pulmonaria). See https://prions.rip/
See Deadly Prion Brain Diseases & Experimental mRNA Covid-19 Vaccines: Study Finds Plausible Link. May 6, 2021.
As The Defender reported July 21, a paper published in February outlined the potential for messenger RNA (mRNA) COVID vaccines to trigger development of prion diseases and related diseases like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, multiple system atrophy and others.
Classen published a second paper July 25, on vaccines associated Parkinson’s Disease — a prion disease signal — using the UK Yellow Card adverse events database and data on the AstraZeneca and Pfizer COVID vaccines.
It seems flavonoid compounds show promise for treatment of prions disease:
Other Strategies to Recover from Problems Caused by COVID Vaccines
Dr. Zelenko's Z-DTox™ Make Your Immune System Clean, Resilient, and Resistant
January 13, 2022. Dr. Henry Ealy: Protocol to Remove Spike Proteins
- L-arginine 1000 mg twice/day
- Liposomal Glutathione 250 mg twice/day
- NAC 1200 mg twice/day
- Serrapeptase 80,000 spu twice/day
- Liquid Iodine 600 mcg twice/day
- Water fasting for first 3 days, is also very helpful. Then 11 days of all the Nutrients:
- Vit A 5,000 IU /day,
- Vit C 3-5,000 mg /day,
- Vit D 5,000 IU /day,
- Vit E 200-600 IU /day,
- Zinc 30-40 mg once /day,
- Quercetin 500-2,000 mg twice/day,
- Probiotic with Bifidobacterium 1 billion CFU /day, and
- Multi, Vit Q /day.
May 15, 2012 Green tea halts progression of cardiac transthyretin amyloidosis: an observational report Arnt V. Kristen, Stephanie Lehrke, [...], and Hugo A. Katus
Blackseed (Nigella sativa) oil may help bind spike proteins and hemp oil can supply life-enhancing compounds called cannabinoids.
. Cetirizine a histamine H1 receptor antagonist improves viral myocarditis. Akira Matsumori, Kanjo Yamamoto & Miho Shimada Journal of Inflammation volume 7, Article number: 39 (2010)
I-RECOVER Management Protocol For Long Haul COVID-19 Syndrome. “I-RECOVER”, intended for patients suffering from Long Haul COVID-19 Syndrome. This protocol has also been used to treat post-vaccine inflammatory syndromes...
Dr. Fleming's web site includes his suggested multi-drug COVID-19 and COVID vaccine treatments: https://www.flemingmethod.com/best-available-published-evidence
Suggestions for Reducing Risks of COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries if you are Required to Take It From the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons site: These recommendations are based on the clinical experience of COVID-expert doctors surveyed. OTC Medicines & Nutraceuticals to Prevent/Reduce COVID Post-Vaccination Side Effects. https://c19protocols.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/COVID-Vaccination-Side-Effect-Reducing-OTC-Medicines-and-Nutraceuticals.pdf The recommendations are designed to address two concerns:
1. Prevention or reduction of side effects and adverse events that may in some cases be severe. The schedule for each nutraceutical or medicine is designed to cover the time when various of the side effects have been reported. [FYI, An anti-thrombotic reduces the formation of blood clots (thrombi).] Ivermectin for protection against COVID infection is recommended at a dosage of 0.2 mg/kilogram of body weight (typically around 12 - 18 mg/dose). An often cited protocol is to take one dose, then after 48 hours take a second dose. Then take once per week. Hydroxychloroquine for protection against COVID infection is often recommended at 200 mg once a day for 5 days, then 200 - 400mg one time a week.
- Aspirin (anti-thrombotic) 325 mg/day for 4 weeks beginning the day before vaccination.
- Ibuprofen (anti-inflammatory) Two 200 mg caplets 3 times/day the day before, day of and day after vaccination. Continue as needed if symptomatic (fever, muscle aches, headache, etc.)
- Loratadine (Claritin or generic equivalent; H1 blocker, anti-inflammatory) 10 mg/day the day before, day of and day after vaccination.
- Famotidine (Pepcid or generic equivalent; H2 blocker, anti-inflammatory) 20 mg twice per day the day before, day of and day after vaccination.
- Vitamin D3 (potent anti-inflammatory effects at sufficient dosage; anti-viral immune enhancement) One dose of 50,000 IU five to seven days before vaccination (serum levels peak on average at 7 days), Then daily 15,000 IU until 5 days after vaccination, Then continue with maintenance dosage of 5,000 - 10,000 IU/day.
2. “Breakthrough” COVID infection is being reported during the approximately two weeks before the short-lived immunity from the vaccine starts.
Ivermectin for protection against COVID infection is recommended at a dosage of 0.2 mg/kilogram of body weight (typically around 12 - 18 mg/dose). An often cited protocol is to take one dose, then after 48 hours take a second dose. Then take once per week. Some substitute the over-the-counter artemisinin for ivermectin.
Hydroxychloroquine for protection against COVID infection is often recommended at 200 mg once a day for 5 days, then 200 - 400mg one time a week. Milder, but effective, over-the-counter quinine capsules or tincture may be substituted for hydroxychloroquine.
As noted by Mikovits, remedies to the maladies that might develop post-vaccination include:
|Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin treatments. Ivermectin appears particularly promising as it actually binds to the spike protein. Please listen to the interview that Brett Weinstein did with Dr. Pierre Kory,19 one of Dr. Paul Marik’s collaborators|
|Low-dose antiretroviral therapy to reeducate your immune system|
|Low-dose interferons such as Paximune, developed by interferon researcher Dr. Joe Cummins, to stimulate your immune system|
|Peptide T (an HIV entry inhibitor derived from the HIV envelope protein gp120; it blocks binding and infection of viruses that use the CCR5 receptor to infect cells)|
|Cannabis, to strengthen Type I interferon pathways|
|Dimethylglycine or betaine (trimethylglycine) to enhance methylation, thereby suppressing latent viruses|
|Silymarin or milk thistle to help cleanse your liver|
From my perspective, I believe the best thing you can do is to build your innate immune system. To do that, you need to become metabolically flexible and optimize your diet. You’ll also want to make sure your vitamin D level is optimized to between 60 ng/mL and 80 ng/mL (100 nmol/L to 150 nmol/L), ideally through sensible sun exposure. Sunlight also has other benefits besides making vitamin D.
Use time-restricted eating and eat all your meals for the day within a six- to eight-hour window. Avoid all vegetable oils and processed foods. Focus on certified-organic foods to minimize your glyphosate exposure, and include plenty of sulfur-rich foods to keep your mitochondria and lysosomes healthy. Both are important for the clearing of cellular debris, including these spike proteins. You can also boost your sulfate by taking Epsom salt baths.
To combat the toxicity of the spike protein, you’ll want to optimize autophagy, which may help digest and remove the spike proteins. Time-restricted eating will upregulate autophagy, while sauna therapy, which upregulates heat shock proteins, will help refold misfolded proteins and also tag damaged proteins and target them for removal. It is important that your sauna is hot enough (around 170 degrees Fahrenheit) and does not have high magnetic or electric fields.
Also see COVID-19 Preventions and Treatments
Dr. Tau Braun's COVID Treatment Protocol, a U.S. National Counterterrorism & EMS Advisor and Trainer. This protocol was devised to protect from the spike proteins for first responders and front line workers, and has been updated to help COVID long haulers.
How to Prevent and Treat COVID Jab Injuries by Dr. Mercola May 22, 2022
May 6, 2021 PINE TEA: Possible Antidote for Spike Protein Transmission. Front line doctors and medical experts dropped a bombshell in late April, revealing matters of national security for all nation states. Transmission between the covid vaxxed and unvaxxed is causing Adverse Reactions in people who did not take the injection. [note: Studies show Covid "vaccinated" persons may be shedding pathogenic spike proteins for up to 30 days post-jab.]
The advice below comes originally from Dr. Mercola's web site where these measures were discussed with Judy Mikovits, but were removed.
What to Do if You Got the Vaccine and Are Having Problems
The primary reason why I wanted to interview Mikovits was to find out her recommendations for those who chose to get the vaccine and now regret it. Interestingly, what I learned is you use the same strategies that you would use to treat the actual SARS-CoV-2 infection.
How COVID-19 'Vaccines' May Destroy the Lives of Millions Analysis by Dr. Joseph Mercola Fact Checked February 2021
... take glycine. Approximately 3 grams, about half a teaspoon, a few times a day should be sufficient, along with an organic diet, so that you’re not adding more glyphosate with each meal.
To improve detoxification, I recommend activating your natural glutathione production with molecular hydrogen tablets. All of these strategies should help improve your resilience against SARS-CoV-2, and may even help your body detoxify if you’ve made the mistake of getting this experimental gene therapy.
Another helpful strategy is to maintain a neutral pH. You want your pH to be right around 7, which you can measure with an inexpensive urine strip. The lower your pH, the more acidic you are.
A simple way to raise your pH if it’s too acidic (and most people are) is to take one-fourth teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) or potassium bicarbonate in water a few times a day. Improving your pH will improve the resiliency of your immune system and reduce the mineral loss from your bones, thereby reducing your risk of osteoporosis.
Nutritional supplementation can also be helpful. Among the most important are:
Vitamin D — Vitamin D supplements are readily available and one of the least expensive supplements on the market. All things considered, vitamin D optimization is likely the easiest and most beneficial strategy that anyone can do to minimize their risk of COVID-19 and other infections, and can strengthen your immune system in a matter of a few weeks.
N-acetylcysteine (NAC) — NAC is a precursor to reduced glutathione, which appears to play a crucial role in COVID-19. According to one literature analysis,7 glutathione deficiency may actually be associated with COVID-19 severity, leading the author to conclude that NAC may be useful both for its prevention and treatment.
Zinc — Zinc plays a very important role in your immune system’s ability to ward off viral infections. Like vitamin D, zinc helps regulate your immune function — and a combination of zinc with a zinc ionophore, like hydroxychloroquine or quercetin, was in 2010 shown to inhibit SARS coronavirus in vitro. In cell culture, it also blocked viral replication within minutes. Importantly, zinc deficiency has been shown to impair immune function.10
Melatonin — Boosts immune function in a variety of ways and helps quell inflammation. Melatonin may also prevent SARS-CoV-2 infection by recharging glutathione11 and enhancing vitamin D synthesis, among other things.
Vitamin C — A number of studies have shown vitamin C can be very helpful in the treatment of viral illnesses, sepsis and ARDS,12 all of which are applicable to COVID-19. Its basic properties include anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, antioxidant, antithrombotic and antiviral activities. At high doses, it actually acts as an antiviral drug, actively inactivating viruses. Vitamin C also works synergistically with quercetin.13
Quercetin — A powerful immune booster and broad-spectrum antiviral, quercetin was initially found to provide broad-spectrum protection against SARS coronavirus in the aftermath of the 2003 SARS epidemic,14,15,16 and evidence suggests it may be useful for the prevention and treatment of SARS-CoV-2 as well.
B vitamins — B vitamins can also influence several COVID-19-specific disease processes, including17 viral replication and invasion, cytokine storm induction, adaptive immunity and hypercoagulability.
Mikovits also recommends Type 1 interferons.
"The type 1 [interferon] — the primary source of interferon, alpha and beta — is the plasmacytoid dendritic cell. We know that's dysregulated in people with HIV, with XMRVs, with aberrant retroviral expression. Those people can't make interferon.
Type 1 interferons can be provided in a spray that you can spray directly into your throat, your nose, and that will give you the protection you need so that the virus doesn't [replicate]. It degrades it right away … Should you feel cough or fever, headache, immediately up your Type 1 interferon. Take a couple of sprays of that per day prophylactically as well, and that will keep the viral load down.
We know [SARS-CoV-2] isn't a natural virus, we know this is lab-created, but it'll calm the expression, it'll degrade the RNA for those who can't degrade the RNA, and that's the job of Type 1 interferon — to have your macrophages be these little Pac-Men that simply degrade the viral mRNA.”
Towards the end of this long video, https://rumble.com/vfyvcn-critically-thinking-with-dr.-t-and-dr.-p-episode-44.html Dr. Tenpenny makes two recommendations to avoid the effects of the COVID shot:
- Take hot bath with organic laundry soap and alfalfa to try to extract the lipid nano-particles from the COVID shot from the body and be careful to use gloves to wash the tub afterwards and to throw the gloves out; and
- Take weekly COVID preventative ivermectin (also for the non-vaccinated to avoid infection from those shot) or to alternate one week with one ivermectin prophylaxis dose with one week of hydroxychloroquine prophylaxis dose.
Also, another doctor recommended to me that everyone should continue to " Zinc, Vit D and C should be every day plus Quercitin Daily to get the Zinc intracellular and Co Q 10 wouldn’t hurt because it is important for cellular metabolism and has been part of what some doctors are using to treat COVID cases. "
In case there is graphene hydroxide in the vaccine:
The advice below is from Dr. Judy Mikovits (1 min. MP4 is attached) has revealed that the medical establishment has known all along about the antidote to the contagion – a contagion that is now being seen today by thousands of people who have not taken the serum, but have merely come in close proximity with others who have taken the jab.
The spike protein contagion is reportedly now being experienced in large numbers by those who did not take the serum, but just visited with a relative or friend who did, is entirely new and unprecedented. What are the side effects being seen by this contagion?
- massive headaches
- micro-clots and sudden bruising throughout the body
- exceptionally heavy menstrual cycles among both the young and post menopausal
- reduction in breast milk
- sterility among both women and men
- household pets dying shortly after the owners get the serum.
Listen to 5 doctors discuss this unusual onset of symptoms being experienced now by thousands:
The Antidote to the Contagion CAUTION. Too High Dosage of Pine Needle Tea Can Make you SICK.
This antidote to the contagion, that has been known of by the upper levels of the medical establishment and insiders of the elitist class for almost 100 years, is called Suramin, an isolated compound originally derived from an extract of pine needle oil. It is only available by injection, and has been a closely guarded secret not made openly available to the masses during this "pandemic", yet is an effective solution for parasites and viruses of several kinds, along with a large number of other conditions. Yet anyone can now take advantage of this solution by tapping its root origin, pine needle tea, an antidote that is freely available today in evergreen forests and in many people's backyards. (Sources for buying it are also listed below.) How can this simple remedy work so well in the face of such a seemingly insurmountable condition?
There is a direct relationship between Suramin (the isolated extract), pine needle tea (a hot water extract of the pine, fir, cedar, and spruce needles), and pine oil (which is derived from the needles though an essential oil steam distillation process). ...The whole herbal source (needles) is superior to the single compound extract (Suramin) – because the needles possess a full complement of phytonutrients providing numerous additional benefits that the extract is incapable of.
The whole herbal source (needles) is superior to the single compound extract (Suramin) – because the needles possess a full complement of phytonutrients providing numerous additional benefits that the extract is incapable of.
Suramin is Derived from Trypan Blue
Yet pine needle tea provides a similar, if not superior, benefit, due in part to the fact that it is a direct mild extract of the whole herb leaving many of its properties still intact that might be destroyed by excessive heat during distillation and further dissection of its many nutrient components.
Pine needles are high in vitamin C and A among numerous other compounds which provide a long list of benefits:
A 2011 Korean study demonstrated using pine needles in tea was the best way to access the antioxidant benefits from pine needles.
The study demonstrated that the hot water extract of pine needle proanthocyanidins and catechins offer the highest levels of antioxidant benefits compared with chemical extract processes.
There are other known benefits that pine needle tea and the tea made from other conifers share.. Herbalists the world over have known all along about the benefits of this simple natural tea. Pine needle tea has been used medicinally worldwide for thousands of years.
Pine Needle Tea Video (3 min)
Wild Food Foraging- Pine Needle Tea. Jan 22, 2016. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZSBKrXjJN0
Shikimic acid is the main antiviral (main ingredient of Tamiflu), also in the pine needle tea. Shikimic acid is also an anticlotting agent, and protects against respiratory infections. It also may be in fennel seeds, as a tea.
Wild Food Foraging – Pine / Spruce / Cedar / Fir – Evergreen Teas
A few notes of caution:
Be careful with the yew pine (which is not a true pine) and can be toxic, although it does have a few medicinal properties).
The cypress is not to be used as an essential oil in high doses, but normally safe otherwise.
The ponderosa pine is not good for cows mostly due to the observation when pregnant cattle eat the needles the loss of the calf has been observed, but has a long history of health benefits for humans for respiratory conditions, cuts, wounds, and burns, etc.
Sources for Pine Needles. There is one primary American supplier (Etsy) for the pine needles (besides harvesting your own) that I am aware of at this point with 3 quality listings, each from a different East Coast wildcrafter:
Here is the main reference link for new wildcrafters when they post their harvests:
Dosage: 3 cups per day or more of any desired strength (based on the quantity of needles added to a french press or teapot) with an approximate 1-3 tablespoons of needles per cup of near boiling water. This is a maintenance health-building dose. Stronger amounts of needles to water can be used therapeutically. If it feels too acidic (due to the vitamin C) for your system, moderate the quantity and complement the tea with alkalizing food and dark green herbs or sea vegetables.